Cyber Safety Tips
Tips to Parents and Children
- Use the privacy settings on social network platforms
- Never post or send personal information such as your phone number, address or location
- Don’t include personal information in your screen name
- Never share your passwords.
- Never agree to meet or give information to anyone you first “met” on the Internet
- Never send or respond to rude or mean messages or emails
- Never download or install unknown software or applications
- Exercise extreme caution when buying online.
- Search safely with “Safe Search” settings and protective filters
- Be careful about the information you share and what you access over public Wi-Fi